Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Feb 21 - Card "Reading" Day

Today is Sticky Bun Day! AND Card Reading Day!

I could’ve brought sticky buns, but instead… It’s a different take on “reading” cards.
I have 5 cards that I made. All but one have a frog picture on the front but no sentiment or caption inside. I would like everyone to make up a sentiment or caption for each card. Don’t sweat it, just put in the first thing that comes to your mind. Please put your initials by your entry and then pass the card on (like we do with birthday cards). If you are the last person to write on one please put it back on my desk. Enjoy reading what everyone wrote! I will post all at the end of the day or tomorrow morning. Thanks for jumping in and playing.

Don’t forget 5 Minutes of Fun at 130ish in room 128

Leapin’ Lizards – February is also Sweet Potato Month!  Tomorrow is Single Tasking Day! AND Inconvenience Yourself Day! AND Margarita Day!

photos are in a PDF; have to figure out how to get them on here, sorry! Will fix ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment