Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Feb 13 - Get A Different Name Day

Today is Clean Out Your Computer Day! AND Get A Different Name Day!
On this day we may change our names to whatever we wish and have the right to expect colleagues, family and friends to so address us.
Please fill out and wear your name tag and also fill out and put up your cube sign. Who is your alter-ego?
(library folks, sorry, the supplies are over here at my desk)

5 Minutes of Fun volunteers needed – 4 people for 5 mins at around noon on Thursday Feb 16. Let me know if you are willing.


Leapin’ Lizards – February is also Exotic Vegetables and Star Fruit Month!  Tomorrow is National Condom Day!


I put supplies for nametags and cube nameplates at my desk for everyone. I started the group off by naming myself "Mrs. Van Halen." However, I think that threw some people for a loop because they thought they also had to choose a celebrity name. :-(

Luckily some people got it and simply chose their favorite name or an unusual name.
Brad became Raoul
Mary became Emily
Sharon became Kiki
I would have been Christina had I not opted for my favorite guitar player's moniker.

It was fun to have everyone else in the company call us our new names!

No comments:

Post a Comment