Sunday, February 26, 2012

Feb 1 - Jumping In

At the urging of some coworkers I'm taking a stab at blogging. Seems they think the fun emails, games and events I randomly do for them at work are worthy enough to be shared.

So, this is a Leap Year and I decided to do 29 things for them leading up to Leap Day, a holiday that is not celebrated very exuberantly. Yes, I like to do the "one-off" or oddball things so this seemed perfect. Many of the things I did were simply email messages - some with frog jokes, some with games attached, etc. I also included what today was and what the month was - turns out February is the home to many events!

Here is where I started:
2/1/2012
So, this month is all about leaping and jumping and things that leap and jump, or songs that leap or jump, or words that leap and jump, etc so I'm planning 29 sily, fun emails and a couple of games - and prizes :-). If you don't want to receive these messages please feel free to respond to this email and "opt out" in the subject and I will take you off my DL. Otherwise, thanks for taking a "leap of faith" and hopefully having some fun.

Leapin' Lizards - February is Library Lovers Month! Did you know there is an "eat ice cream for breakfast" day this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment